Gajoodle.com Return & Exchange Policy
There may be times when you are not 100% satisfied with an order, but there is no need to worry. We offer an easy 30-day return period. There are a few important details that you should know before placing your order about our return policy:
1. Requirements For a Full Refund
2. When a Fee Will Be Deducted
3. When Can I Not Return a Product
4. How To Return a Product
5. How To Avoid a Return
6. Exchange Policy
7. Delivery Policy
8. Order Cancellation Policy
9. Product Image and Specifications Policy
10. Damaged Product Returns
11. Order Errors
Requirements for a Full Refund
- You may return or exchange your order or parts of you order up to 30 days after your order is delivered.
- In the event that you need to return or exchange a product, you will be responsible for paying shipping costs and restocking fees unless the product was deemed damaged at the time of delivery.
- An order cannot be cancelled once it has shipped. If you decide to cancel after shipment, our standard return policy applies.
- Please do not assemble or modify a product before returning it or else we cannot refund your purchase.
- We cannot accept returns on used items.
- Mattresses cannot be returned, but the manufacturer can help exchange under their warranty program if there is an issue.
- We cannot accept returns on Special Order or Made To Order items, such as custom blinds.
- Overstock, Open Box, and Final Clearance items can only be returned if damage occurred during shipping.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Your return may require a restocking fee.
If the product you are returning or exchanging is an overweight/oversized item that was shipped via Freight/LTL carrier, we will arrange for the carrier to pick up the item for return from your home. You will be billed prior to the pickup for the return shipping costs as well as the original shipping fees.
When the carrier arrives at your home, the item must be placed in the original box with the UPC code and all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories. If your original delivery method included free removal of the packing materials upon arrival, other arrangements must be made to repack the item securely. If you need help arranging this, please contact customer service. Additional questions or concerns can be directed to the customer service department at 1-512-444-2775. Our RMA business hours are as follows: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
When a Fee will be Deducted From Your Return
- If you choose to have Gajoodle.com pick up and return the item(s), you will receive a refund less $0.75 per pound return shipping fee.
- If you refuse delivery for any other reason besides a damaged product, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 10% restocking fee.
- If you refuse the entire shipment if only a part is damaged, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 10% restocking fee for the non-damaged merchandise.
- Items that are returned to us because the address was invalid and could not be delivered will receive a refund less outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 10% restocking fee.
- If your order included a package discount, the discount will be void and you will not be credited for the total amount of the discount.
- Item is returned in a condition other than new or has items or accessories missing
When Can I Not Return A Product
- It has been more than 30 days from the date you received your shipment
- Item is marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order"
- Item is in used condition
- Warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
How Do I Return A Product
- Simply log into My Account, view your recent orders and a request to return a valid product will be available for up to 30 Days from the shipping date.
- You may also request a product return by submitting a web ticket.
- Additionally, you can also request a return by calling our customer service department at 1-512-444-2775.
- Once you have contacted us for a return, an RMA form will be issued with the address where to ship the item(s) back to the appropriate warehouse.
How to Avoid A Return
- If you are purchasing an electrical appliance, please check the voltage, fuel and gas type requirements to make sure that you have selected an appropriate model. If you are not sure, please consult your contractor.
- If you are purchasing built-in appliances, or plan on using your appliance in a built-in setting, please make sure to check the cutout dimensions of the units you are ordering to ensure that they will fit into the space. Don't forget to account for airflow, door swings and openings!
- If your item arrives with minor or cosmetic damages due to shipping, don't worry. We can attempt to replace the damaged parts or door damage on the product.
- If ordering furniture or other large products, please make sure to measure the area that they will be placed, taking into account space for walking room or drawers/doors open.
- Please make sure that the item that you are ordering will fit through the doorway to your residence. Additional fees may apply if the door must be removed. If you order In-Home Delivery, but the item does not fit, the shipping company will leave the product right outside or on a porch or garage.
- If your product arrives to your location with a manufacturer malfunction, you need not worry. All products sold by Gajoodle.com in new condition will be fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If the product malfunctions within our 30 Day Return Policy, Gajoodle.com will ensure that your product will be returned to factory standard condition or if the manufacturer deems it unrepairable, will pick up the item and exchange it or provide you with a refund. After the 30 Day Return Policy, we will assist you in working with the manufacturer to get parts, repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty, or you can contact the manufacturer directly.
- In very rare instances, errors may occur with your order. These errors include:
- Selecting an incorrect quantity of pieces
- Selecting the wrong model
- Selecting the wrong color
- Whether this mistake was entered by you or by us, you have 24 hours after the order is placed to review it and bring any discrepancies to our attention. We will correct them immediately. If the 24 hour window includes a day such as a Sunday or a major holiday during which we are not open, contact us by the following business day to have your order altered.
After 24 hours, restocking fees may be applied for all changes requested. MAKE SURE to review your order within 24 hours of submitting it in order to ensure that the order is correctly placed.
Gajoodle.com is an Authorized Retailer of every brand that we carry. All items come with a Manufacturer's Warranty. This is usually a full year or more. Any problem due to a defect with the product can be handled through this warranty and will not require a return. You can contact the manufacturer directly for these services. Phone numbers and other contact information are usually found in the manual that you received with your product upon delivery.
- If you would like to exchange your brand new product within the 30 Day Return Policy, you can either return the product back to us at your expense, or if you prefer that we pick up the unit, you will be credited less the cost of shipping to come back to us, rated at $0.75 per pound. You will be charged for the difference between the item returned and the new item, and if the item is less expensive, we will provide a credit back to your account once the item has been received at our warehouse in good condition.
- If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly, or log into your account and submit a question via our web ticket system.
- At the time of delivery, an adult is required to sign and accept the delivery.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the day it leaves our warehouse until it reaches your location.
- You must inspect all product(s), checking the unit for damage on both the interior and exterior of the carton prior to signing for the delivery.
- For large products delivered by truck, delivery insurance solely covers damages to merchandise noticed during unboxing and inspection and noted on the freight carrier's bill of lading. Gajoodle.com, nor the shipper, shall be held liable for any damages that have not been properly noted and reported.
- All damages must be noted "SUBJECT TO DAMAGE" on the Bill Of Lading of the shipping company and refuse the delivery for the damaged product(s) only, not the entire order.
- For UPS or Fedex deliveries, you have 24 hours to report any damages.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice in order to use as proof.
- Our customer service department must be notified within 24 hours of delivery for all damages by submitting a web ticket.
Order Cancellation Policy
- "Special Order" or "Final Sale" products may not be cancelled at any time.
- If you cancel, return or exchange any part of your order, you will forfeit your package discount and you will be credited less the amount of the total discount.
- All orders have a 24 hour cancellation window. Review your order right away and contact us immediately if there is a problem with your order. Please send a verification email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, reason for cancellation, and date of cancellation. Or contact us at 1-512-444-2775 during our business hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- If our offices are closed, please send us an email with your cancellation information or call us the following business day. Keep in mind the following information:
- Within 24 hours, you may cancel your order without a fee.
- After 24 hours, your cancellation request will be subject to review.
- After 24 hours, if the manufacturer HAS NOT processed the order yet, we may be able to cancel the order without charging a restocking fee.
- If the order HAS been processed by the manufacturer after the 24 hour window, your cancellation will be subject to a restocking fee (10%)
- Refund of a cancelled order (subtracting any applicable fees) may take up to 3-5 business days to process, depending on the terms and policies set by your bank.
Product Image and Specifications Policy
- The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order.
- Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc.
- Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
- You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about.
- Specifications on our site may not always be correct, as the manufacturer can change the item at any time.
- For best practices, please check with the manufacturer's website for all dimensions and other specifications.
Damaged Product Returns
- It is possible for damages to occur during transit, especially with larger items. It is very important to examine your product for damage upon delivery.
- While external packaging may appear to be fully intact, there could be internal damage that must be identified at the time of delivery, especially for larger items such as household appliances.
- Please review the delivery guidelines to guarantee that you properly receive your order.
- If the product is installed before you discover a defect, many manufacturers will require a service call to address the issue. We can assist you in finding an appropriate solution.
- If you encounter a problem at the time of delivery, please write "Package Damaged" on the Bill of Lading, and contact us as soon as possible. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If the office is closed at the time of your concern, mark your delivery appropriately (see Delivery) and contact us the following business day or immediately via email at at email@example.com.
- When the carrier arrives at your home, the item must be placed in the original box with the UPC code and all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories. If your original delivery method included free removal of the packing materials upon arrival, other arrangements must be made to repack the item securely. If you need help arranging this, please contact customer service. Additional questions or concerns can be directed to the customer service department at 1-512-444-2775. Our business hours are as follows: Monday - Saturday.
In very rare instances, errors may occur with your order. These errors include:
- Selecting an incorrect quantity of pieces
- Selecting the wrong model
- Selecting the wrong color
Whether this mistake was entered by you or by us, you have 24 hours after the order is placed to review it and bring any discrepancies to our attention. We will fix them immediately. If the 24 hour window includes a day such as a Sunday or a major holiday during which we are not open, contact us by the following business day to have your order corrected by ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-512-444-2775